Thursday, August 12, 2010

I would like to take a moment to express my complete and utter joy at the fact that school has started! Oh the bliss of a peaceful house. Oh what rapture fills my heart in the glory of an entire 7 hours completely empty of little boys.......hahahaha
Carson is majorly excited to be a 1st grader! He seriously woke up 2 hours early to get ready for school and kept asking how many minutes! How many minutes?! How MANY MINUTES?!!! Yes, I will miss him, but I won't miss the constant test of my sad math skills!

I got butterflies in my stomach at the sight of the bus.....


Lizzie refuses to miss a chance to get a photo of her wearing a skirt!



I was embarassing Tyson, so he wouldn't do his adorable nerdy smile....He's such a handsome little fella!




1 comment:

Steve and Mona said...

Oh your kids are so cute. Such cute first day of school pictures. I love the excitement all over Carsons face. I'm so happy things are a little more peaceful for at least most of the day!