Friday, February 4, 2011

Primped in Primm!!!



YESSS!! I got to go to Primm on a girl's only trip with my good friend, Ramona! We've been once before about 4 or so years ago, and it was so much fun that we vowed to make it an annual thing. Well one year turned into 4, but better 4 years then never!

We stayed in the "nicer" hotel this time and it turned out to be not so nice. The toilet first of all would NOT flush!! We called the desk multiple times, waiting around for someone to come fix it. So about 5 hours later, a guy finally came with a plunger. We had told the lady at least 4 times that it was NOT clogged, but that it would not flush. No water was filling up in the tank at all. (Yes, brave Mona lifted it to check) And his diagnosis was only "emergency" and then left the room. So by this time it was about 10:30 at night, and we were pretty much at the end of our rope. I made yet another call to the desk to request a new room. After some convincing, she finally moved us.

Anyway, the rest of the trip was AWESOME!!! We did lots and lots of shopping---Charlotte Russe is my new favorite store. We ate meals when WE wanted to where WE wanted to. (no Mcdonalds, Pizza, or Wendy's) We even spent time in the spa getting pampered! I adore facials now! I hope we get to do it again sooner than 4 years from now....

The pictures are a little random but I was way to busy to take lots! :) Yes, I did take a picture of Mona taking a picture of our WORKING toilet!!

No comments: