Tuesday, June 14, 2011


So much has been going on the last few months----a few highlights would be; Lizzie's big dance recital. She was so cute and danced very well! I was so proud of her! I think we're doomed to a life of dance with her. :) I was lucky enough to be a stage helper. I didn't realize how rowdy 12 little 4-5 year old girls could be!! It was a challenge, but worth it to be able to really see Lizzie perform up close from side stage.

What else, we were internet-less for a few weeks, and it was actually a little nice. The only things that were hard for me were paying bills and checking bank accounts and all that. It's amazing how much more work I got done not having internet! :)

We also spent a week in Phoenix with Tyler's parents. It was wonderful! Despite the long 7.5 hour drive, the trip went so well! Tyler was my hero and let me drive the entire way home so I wouldn't have to bend and twist in the back. (big belly makes it hard and I was driving him nuts with my grunting and groaning on the drive there)




Mother's day was sweet. Tyler hid the kids in Mckenna's room and made these posters. Then he took pictures and framed them. So I woke up to the cutest display! I was completely spoiled for the entire day, too, even though I had been up all night with stomach issues.

Oh, I got to go ALL BY MYSELF to visit my brother Tyler in Cali!!! It was heavenly!! We went to San diego and sea world (I've never been) and went to the Huntington library/museum/gardens. It was AMAZING! I would recommend it to any of you traveling to so. cal.


Lizzie graduated from preschool...whew! :) Her teacher, miss Shayla will be missed! So will the 2.5 hours twice a week of just me and Mckenna! :)

I think that's about it. Hopefully I can keep up better with all our happenings....I wish I was better about taking pictures, too. I guess it would help if I would remember to bring the camera once in a while! :)

2 comments:

Alecia said...

HELLLOOOOO!!! what about that you found out you're having a BOY??!?! hahaha. and guess what??? andrew dated "miss shayla" haha!! she was in our sign language class. he dated her before me! and that mothers day idea is THE CUTEST!

Tyler and Monica Runia said...

Holy cow, no way!!! What a small world! I wish I would have known when lizzie was in school, so I could tease her!

And yes, I left out a lot of stuff that's happened. Hehe I'm losing my marbles!